Pages

Sunday, April 7, 2019

A Poem About Friendship

I love to play with my friends because if   I am devastated they will help me and help me calm down if  I  did not have any friends how will I have an amazing life with my mum? My mum is my ultimate BFF for life.


Here is a poem that is made of friendship


It is called friendship

Buddies forever
We respect each other
We are brilliant

Real friendship never ends
Friendship is brilliant
Friends are amazing

Friends are cool and kind
Respect friends for life
A friend is a friend

2 comments:

  1. Friends are the family we choose 😊 our clan, our pack, our pride, we protect one another, we support one another, we love one another, over territory’s large and small, they shape our life’s and enrich our wellbeing.

    ReplyDelete

A Poem About Friendship

I love to play with my friends because if   I am devastated they will help me and help me calm down if  I  did not have any friends how will...